Are you someone planning to make your vacation with your family memorable by visiting New York City? If so, register for the America tourist visa today. Being a city filled with exclusive shopping areas, flashy Broadway theatre performances and one of the tidiest places in the world, NYC is the first place that comes into the minds of tourists when they are planning to take a trip. In addition, the USA is one of the countries well-known for accepting people from around the world and offering secure, high living standards and vast job opportunities.
Documents that are Needed to Acquire the Visa
- A completed DS-160 application form that is available on the official site,
- A valid passport that does not expire for six months after the visit,
- Two recently shot passport size color photographs that are not older than three months,
- Actual receipt showing that he has paid the fee for the application,
- Address of the apartment of room reservations made,
- Social media and phone number details of the person,
- A valid travel insurance policy,
- Valid flight tickets to and from the USA, and
- The financial statements show he has required balance in the accounts to stay in the country.
Process Involved in the Application
- Download the form for visa application and fill it up with the correct details in the passport.
- Make the required fee payment for the application.
- Take an appointment with the respective application authorities according to your convenience.
- Upload all the necessary documents to support your application.
- Visit the centre on the appointment day, produce all the documents, and answer their questions.
- Once the processing is over, you will receive the permit to travel to the country within three to fourteen days.
Additional Requirements During the Pandemic
- All the passengers travelling to the USA must have a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 24 hours. Or should have the document showing that he has recovered from COVID-19 before 90 days.
- He must be fully vaccinated and provide the vaccination certificate before boarding the flight. Children under 18 years, medically unable to take the vaccine, and emergency tourists who could not receive the vaccine on time are exempt from the CDC order.
How Much Does it Cost to Visit the USA?
The travelers should have paid a visa application fee worth USD 160, at least USD 5000 to USD 10000 worth bank balance, flight tickets worth not less than USD 750, hotel reservation which might cost at least USD 120, and the insurance policy for the travel. In addition, he will need to make the expenses required to get the COVID-19 test results from his native country. To learn more about the tourist visa to America, visit now.